Saturday, June 18, 2011

Gourmet; Cuisine; plus tiny little Chefs!





I would love to be a kid again. To enjoy all the simplicity's life brings. If only we really listen to our parents while growing up and not take childhood for granted! On the up side of things- I love being a MOMMY and I love everything it entails, like; hosting sleepovers! I have extra children probably every weekend. I love watching kids play. The imaginations they have are amazing. Tonight, we have a cousin staying over; my claimed weekend daughter! All three are playing "Chefs" and inventing their own restaurants. Addie named hers "Chamberlain Tile" (After our baseball team) and Alec and Izzy named theirs " Roots and Veggies"! How funny their little brains work! Addie told me I HAD to order something fancier than Chicken and potatoes. "Corn Al a King" and a "cheesy pretzel" it was! I decided I was hungry for this new recipe I found on some one Else's blog. A chocolate chip Oreo Cookie! (Basically consisted of Chocolate Chip cookie dough-pre packaged and Oreo cookies. Make 2 patties and insert Oreo in the middle then fold the dough around). I had the kids help me, since they are indeed the Chefs! 




No comments:

Post a Comment